Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The fastest way to get this mom to clean the bathtub?

Have this little sleeping angel poop in the tub during a bath.

And it's not just regular ol' poo.

It's smushy poo because he is teething.

He was just squatting in the tub last night, playing with his toys when he bolts upright and starts saying Oooo Oooo. I asked him if he was monkey baby and all of a sudden poo shoots out of his bottom. At least he didn't fling the poo.

I'm trying to get my photo site on my sideboard but for some reason it won't stay there. I'll keep working on it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanx for the story, you have missed your calling you need to do short stories and sell them.

Jimi

Elle said...

Holy crap, woman! That has to be the funniest thing I have read all dang day! Poo shoots out his bottom! Love it!

Feel sorry for him though. Poor baby.