Friday, December 30, 2005

I've Been Tagged

Sammy tagged me for this. I blame David because he tagged Sam. Only because I have to think to do this and because Sam had to think and I was giggling over his thinking about this that Sam tagged me. Now if ya'll can understand all of that More Power To You! So, off we go and sorry David, I know we have never spoken so I really don't blame you! I'm just crazy

7 Things to do before I die (in no particular order)

1. Visit Ireland and Australia, I really want to see a live Koala Bear and not in a zoo.
2. Help people understand that I don't want to change my oldest son (he has Asperger's Syndrome) and I love him just they way he is.
3. Lose weight or at least get healthy! It is so hard to be motivated to lose weight when your doctor tells you that you might never lose the weight you want to and why bother when your cholesterol is always fine and blood pressure is always fine. punk
4. Develop the patience of my mother. I wish every day to be like her or at least have her patience. Considering my family, I don't know where she got it from.
5. Be able to not worry, I am a worrier. I need to learn techniques for relaxation and how to become stress free, you know, let the little things slide!
6. Travel all over the country with my husband, in an RV even. Ok, this will have to wait until the kids are grown and I am sure Ethan will be ok on his own for a few months.
7. Buy a cabin in a forest that is by a lake and totally private. Just so I can go there, of course, take the kids and my husband, but just be able to go and just relax.

7 Things I can't do

1. Go near a spider
2. Tolerate ignorant people
3. Not be sarcastic. Sarcasm is a huge part of my life.
4. Refrain from arguing. I grew up arguing with my granny and I think I will always be that way. I don't debate, don't like to speak in front of large crowds, but I love to argue with one or two people.
5. I can't stop eating chocolate. Well, I could if I wanted to but I really don't want to!
6. I can't see my feet when I am standing. The boobage gets in the way. BOOB-A-LANCH.
7. I can't stop talking to myself in the car. I'm really not crazy though, I've never answered myself, at least not yet.

7 Things that attract me to blogging

1. Reading so many different opinions on every imaginable topic.
2. Venting my frustrations on family and the SW and the OutLaws.
3. Finding others with similar interests and making friends all over the country.
4. Finding information and other sources of information about the disorders my son has.
5. I can indulge in reading blogs from people so totally different from me and find it fascinating to read about their lives and (ok this is corny) how many different kind of people it takes to make the world go round.
6. The giggling that can ensue when I read the same blog as my co-workers and the post is so funny that we feed off each others giggles.
7. Reading people's sites that are in an area where I used to live and seeing some pictures of places I miss.

7 Things I say most often

1. Dumbass
2. Stupidheads
3. Stupid Ass Punks
4. F*ckers (sorry, ex-navy wife here and I just can't drop the habit of cussing!)
5. SHUSH
6. Hi Honeys
7. BLEBLEBLBEBLEBLEBEL This is yelled while waving my arms in the air and running around the room. This has the sound of a turkey gobbling, kind of.

7 books I love

1. Harry Potter all of them
2. Anything by Laurel K. Hamilton
3. Anything by Jennifer Weiner
4. The Best of Dreams of Decadence by Angela Kessler
5. Any book with Winnie the Pooh
6. Most books by Nicholas Sparks
7. Ariel, I don't know the name of the author but I have had it for years. It is about a sudden change in the world and magic comes back with a bang and one man's struggle to survive in the new, magical world as he tries to befriend a Unicorn because everyone knows that only virgins can touch Unicorns!

7 Movies I watch over and over

1. Singles with Bridget Fonda and Kyra Sedgwick
2. Harry Potter movies
3. Miracle on 34th Street the original one
4. Blade Trinity because it has Ryan Reynolds, too yummy for words and Sam agrees with me! Or any scary movie.
5. any cheesy movie on the Sci-Fi channel
6. Love Actually
7. Practical Magic with Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman

Ok, now that I have shared I'm not going to tag anyone. If anyone reading feels like playing, go right ahead!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and I am NOT the co-worker she doesn't like. So there.

Shannon said...

I promise!!!!! I love Sam!!!