Friday, June 02, 2006

17 hours

Until Stepson is here. I'm as ready as I'll ever be.

Two weeks from today we will be in California, watching the sun set over the ocean. Very Excited.

We found out one of my favoritest rides, Pirates of the Caribbean, will be closed for refurbishing, remodeling, whatever you want to call it, while we are there. Oh well.

Emma came home from the last day of school ready to go back to school. Her shirt was covered in names and number of most of the 3rd grade, so she could keep in touch over the summer. I'm glad I made her wear an older shirt yesterday. I had a feeling something like that would happen.

I can't think of anything else to post right now. Mainly because I'm a little toasty. The family ate dinner at a great Mexican restaurant in Aztec called Rubios. Wonderful chili rellenos without batter so us freaks allergic to eggs can eat them. Scrumptious chimi's with spicy, spicy carne adovada. And potent Strawberry Margaritas. I had two Margaritas.

Hehe

I'm off to bed because it has taken entirely too long to write this short little post. Typos galore that even in my fuzzy state I've still tried to locate and correct.

Peace

thank god for spell check

No comments: