Monday, May 15, 2006

Letter H


Sam tagged me to write about the letter H. Specifically ten words with the letter H.

So, here we go.

H is for Harley. Naturally that would be my number 1 word with H. Harley after his first birthday cake.






H is for Hugs that I get from my children. Knee hugs are the best sometimes.



H is for Home. Home is where I get my Harley Hugs.



H is for Heart. Ethan, Emma, Harley, and Scott. Need I say more about my Hearts?


H is for Hamsters. Stinky little rodents that stink up my house, no matter how many times their cage is cleaned.

H is for Hair which I'm trying to grow out. And it's really bugging me and I'm fighting the urge to cut it off again.

H is for Highway. I'm ready to hit the road and get out of town for a while.

H is for Horny. I'm talking about Horny Toads now. I bet I know what the rest of you were thinking! Naughty Naughty

H is for Harry Connick Jr. A yummy talented man.

And last but not least,

H is for Holidays. Extra time with my family!

If anyone wants to take on the letter I, be my guest. I don't mind being tagged at all. I'm just chicken to pick someone to tag!

1 comment:

Walker said...

Nice meme but the picture is priceless LOL