Friday, November 03, 2006

I'm being bad

I am at work and most of our system is down. Obviously I can still access the internet and it's wonderful because the security part is down because I can access my blog and actually keep myself busy this way.

Everyone here at work has decided that my family is the model for the Family Guy. We have the evil baby who is trying to take over the world (Harley), the tragic daughter who never has anything go right for her (Emma), the strange, off older son (Ethan, I can say this because I'm his mom and he is off but I love him dearly), the crazy, freaky, disturbed husband (Scott), and then the mostly normal, sometimes wack wife (myself).

I totally agree with all of this. If a total stranger were to spend a week with us they would run away screaming what freaks we are and we shouldn't be allowed to have children.

Ah well. We love our life and I wouldn't change anything. When I do try to change something the whole house rebels and threatens a coup. They'll take me down in a heartbeat and make me aware that change will Not be tolerated.

For instance, I mentioned to mom that Scott and I had found a nice house that we could afford and mom asked if it had plenty of bedrooms because wherever we go, she'll follow. She'll never go away, she'll follow us wherever we go! I don't tell people we live with my mom anymore, I tell people she lives with us. And then sometimes I say we live with each other. I think the rolls changed before my granny died. I am now taking care of her more and more every day. That's ok, that's what I'm here for. To take care of my mom.

Harley is being a little demon. He's taken to locking people out of their houses. He locks the babysitter out of her house, and then he'll giggle and run away, making her crawl through a window or trying to cajole him to unlock the door for her. He locked my MIL out of her house the other day and then giggled and said I lock you out Nanni, hehehhhehe (MIL said his laugh was just evil). He also locked MIL into the chicken coop just an hour or so before locking her out of her house!

My son, the practical joker at the ripe old age of 2 1/2. If he can do all these jokes why can't he pee in the frickin' potty? He can, he just chooses not to.

Terd.

I better go before everything starts working right and all that I've just typed disappears.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

The last soccer game is this weekend! WooHoo happy dance!

No comments: