Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday & I Don't Care

Had family visiting from Mesa AZ! So fun, met my cousin's new girl friend, and she is so wonderful. Hope they last but if they don't then it wasn't meant to be.
Saturday we went to our favorite tattoo/piercing place to get Emma more lip studs. Went to A&W for root beer floats at 10:00 in the morning. Then 13 of us went to the new Harry Potter film. We are Harry Potter buffs and loved the movie.
Made spicy pork chops, veggies, rolls, and pan fried potatos for dinner, watched A-Team, sat up talking until 2am. Got up at 8am this morning to make it to church, had a church Thanksgiving dinner after the service, came home and said goodbye til next time to family that had to drive back home today,took a nap, now I'm sitting here typing this, drinking Fuzzy Navels, and waiting for pizza.
I'm off tomorrow :):):)
Only work 2 1/2 days this next week because I have 10 1/2 days of vacation left to use before the end of the year.
Now tomorrow will be a different story. Tomorrow will feel like a Sunday night and I won't sleep good. I rarely sleep good on Sunday nights, don't know why, I've had my job for 11 years so I shouldn't be nervous.
Pizza should be here any minute and then we are going to drink more Fuzzy Navels and watch The Walking Dead on AMC.
Time to put the kids to bed.

No comments: