Sunday, November 11, 2007

I haven't written anything in over a month. I'm a little ashamed.

Thanksgiving plans were to go to Disney. Again. But then Emma ran away from us in the mall because we were joking around about christmas presents and she just didn't get the joking part and got mad and stormed off.
When I realized she wasn't coming back we started looking for her and it took us nearly two hours to find her. She was scared and cold because she didn't have a jacket and had wandered around the outside of the mall. In the dark. Granted we don't live in a big city but there are still a bunch of crazy people here. It wasn't but a week ago that women were being attacked at
Wal-Mart. Video caught the guy actually stalking one woman through the store before jumping on her outside. She managed to get away and police caught him because of that but how many other crazy people are out there?!
I was scared sick.
Her class did a cookie dough sale and the dough came in the day before and we had plans to deliver it because it is the frozen kind and I made it to one house to drop off cookies. I picked that house on purpose because she understands what we are going through with Emma. On the way to her house I almost made Scott pull over because I felt like I was going to throw up. I believe I've had a real, true panic attack now. I thought I'd had one before but not now.
When we walked into my friends house with her cookie dough she took one look at me and made me sit down and poured me a nice stiff drink. By the time we left her house 2 hours later I felt a little better and was a little toasty. But the panic and sickness started all over again when we were half way home. That was a week ago and it still makes me ill to think about it.
So now we aren't going to Disney. It's not like we haven't been there about 6 times in 3 years. I think we will live.
And I don't know what it is about the 5th grade but both Ethan and Emma have horrible grades right now. They both did very good last year, A's and B's, but this year I'm seeing C's and D's. That right there tells me no big trip.
Emma's meltdown was actually the first in about 6 weeks. She's done pretty good.
Ethan's meds were adjusted by the doctor because every time someone would look at him he would burst into tears. Almost like a girl starting puberty. I did ask the doctor if Ethan's meds and puberty weren't meshing. He said most likely and changed the meds. So far no difference but again, it's only been a week. I'll give it a couple more and we'll see.
Harley is growing and talking and eating and arguing. The little turd. He adores pre-school and gets mad on the weekends because he doesn't go to school then. He got the flu shot last week and it took me 2 days to convince him to take the bandaid off because he was afraid he would "bleed out" if we took it off. I asked my husband where he heard something like that and Scott just shrugged his shoulders. He did have a big grin on his face. I need to start writing down all the things he says. If nothing else, just for me to read when he is grown and moved out.

Time to go to bed. I have work in the morning. I'll try to be better about writing.

Have a good week all

1 comment:

Walker said...

Thats enogh to scare anyone.
Kids can really drive you crazy.
Mine did all of them four i dealt with.

My step son put on the cup one day and had the girls kicking him in the crotch to see it it worked.
It didnt because he had it upside down.

At the age of eight one of the girls thought that her pussy was the perfect place to hide he peanut M&Ms, then couldn't get them out.

My yopungest stuck her arm up a giant vending machine because she didn't get what she paid for and was stuck there for an hour, not because her arm was stuck, oh no she was stuck there because she wouldn't let the toy go and her fist was to big for the hole.

Then they wonder why parents have panic attacks.

You need a break, to much has been happening at once.

Bleed out HA HA HA

I would be guilty of something like that.
I did paint the step son's toe nails black while he slept one night